New hair colour :D

Yesterday I dyed my hair, I always dye it myself because its very easy and a lot cheaper than going to the hairdresser. Usually I used to dye it in a dark brown colour called 500 medium natural brown, Herba Shine, Garnier (Bar Rafaeli <3) but I wanted to try out something new. I went to a local store for hair styling products and bought a colour called Wella Color Touch,5/4 light brown/red. It came out very nice its more redish than my old hair colour and I really like it :D
You can get the colour online aswell: http://www.shampooline.com/wella-color-touch-semi-permanent-hair-color-5-4-red.html
Here are also some pics of Bar Rafaeli I just found. They are from the SS Campaign for Passionate Lingerie I think they fit in here very well. Isn't she beautiful?!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen