Elie Saab

well, I am actually quite busy and should work on my portfolio for university but when I came across the newest pics of paris fashion week I just had to show them to you
I always adored Elie Saab and his stuff but this is even more gorgeous

hopefully I can design dresses like this one day

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen
Elie Saab is a genius!

2 Kommentare:

  1. elie saab <3 the dresses are so fairylike!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. They are really amazing! Just visited your blog for the first time and I really like it. Following you!

    Mary Jane
    ahintofredness.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen